This slim-fit jumpsuit gives a carefree twist to a fashion classic, with narrow shoulders, a wide V-neck, deeply scooped back and waist-accentuating drawstring. Ever the utility-conscious, we’ve added side pockets too. Our soft and lightweight Tencel/organic cotton/elastane jersey blend is exclusive to VILDNIS.
Materials: 64% Lyocell , 31% Organic cotton , 5% Elastane
Production: India, Portugal
An incredibly soft jersey fabric with a high level of stretch. Cool and comfortable to wear. Construction: single jersey Low environmental impact: Tencel is made from sustainable wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers and insecticides instead of synthetic ones.
Wash at 30 degrees or below. Air garments between washes.
- Wear your clothes more than once between washes. If you have access to a balcony or garden, airing the garments will help regain their shape. Items like jeans, knitwear and dresses can easily be used several times between washes.
- Wash as much as possible at 30 degrees or below. These temperatures use less energy, and the only items that require more heat are bed linens, knickers, some sportswear and very muddy garments.
- Limit tumble dryer usage to a minimum. Machine drying takes lots of energy and is hard on your clothes. Drying your items on a laundry rack will have a positive impact on your utility bills, the planet and the number of wears you get out of your clothing.
- Use environmentally friendly detergents.
- Avoid fabric conditioners.
- Wash synthetic items in a wash bag.
- Dry clean only when absolutely necessary.
- Repair minor damages in your garments and if you don’t want the items anymore, they’ll likely find a happy home if you sell them on or give them to charity.
Size guide: View size guide
Fit: Slim fit with a slightly dropped waist. True to size. Length: inseam 74cm in size S with a slightly dropped crotch. Fits regular leg length.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options