Ivana Helsinki is one of the leading stars of Finnish fashion. It exudes its bohemian style. When you're dressed in Ivana Helsinki you're the one who carries fire, not just the glow”.
Ivana Helsinki's clothes are the perfect outfits for everyday wear and party. Multidimensionally designed dresses go from festivals to weddings. If you only want to invest in only one dress, Ivana Helsinki is your pick.
Ivana Helsinki also makes personal accessories that can be used to crown a party outfit or brighten up casual wear.
Ivana Helsinki's story began with Paola Ivana Suhonen's art project. Paola's vision was to bring art into everyday life. Ivana Helsinki is the first Finnish clothing brand to receive a show at the Paris Fashion Week. Still a couple of decades after its founding, Ivana Helsinki is a creative playground that produces experience concepts and open-minded multidisciplinary projects in addition to fashion design.
For Ivana Helsinki, responsibility and humanity are important and it is also reflected in Paola's life values. During her existence, Ivana Helsinki has done a lot of work on animal protection, for example. For a long time, Paola tried to keep Ivana Helsinki's clothing production entirely in Finland, but the volumes of the collections grew so large that responsible production had to be transferred to other parts of Europe as well.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options