ISNURH is a Copenhagen-based menswear brand with a detail-driven approach. Through the founders Kasper and Oliver interest in craftsmanship and menswear, an alternative way has been found, turning ISNURH into one of the rising stars in the danish menswear scene.
ISNURH is not only about the ready-to-wear collections, but also exciting collaborations with different artists, and bespoke garments made in the tunnel located in Silkegade, Copenhagen.
Each season is defined by the detail-driven signature design profile. With an emphasis on the craftsmanship and creative use of fabrics, the collections cover every part of what a modern man would need in his wardrobe, and we encourage you to discover it for yourself.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options