Isalda is a Spanish brand based in Madrid founded in 2016 by designer Isabel Fernández Lanza. Lanza is an internationally educated designer who gets her inspiration for the collections from contemporary art in all of its forms.
The main motivation of Lanza is the deep conviction that we can make things from another perspective. Mastering our precious time, respecting our environment, recovering our arts and crafts know-how, simplifying the process and adapting the work to our lifestyle and not in reverse order are all strong values that effect behind the brand.
The products of Isalda are timelessly beautiful and perfectly structured accessories that bring your wardrobe together with their design.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options