ILOA is a Finnish clothing brand that manufactures durable children's clothing. ILOA was born out of the idea of making the daily lives of families with children a little easier. ILOA's inspiration has been the KonMari ideology, which aims to save only those items that produce joy. ILOA's mission is to help families by offering clothes that produce joy for a long time.
ILOA's clothing design is guided by domesticity, durability, timelessness and unisex style. Particular attention has been paid to the good quality of the materials. The brand also has a repair service for the clothes, which further increases their longevity.
All ILOA products are designed, zoned and sewn as small-scale production in Finland. Domestic materials are used as much as possible. The brand avoids producing its own new materials and utilizes the surplus materials of the Finnish textile industry when possible.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options