I Dig Denim
I DIG DENIM is a brand of babies', kids’ and women’s jeans from Göteborg, Sweden. I DIG DENIM was founded in 2009 by a designer Hanna Clavegärd, who had a dream of a quality denim brand with a unique look and a touch of Nordic design.
I DIG DENIM’s clothes were inspired by the beautiful shores of Sweden with the wild sea, stones, and sea salt. I DIG DENIM has developed and grown its collection of ecological products since its early days. Nowadays sustainability is tightly stuck to the company's operations.
I DIG DENIM’s original vision was denim that is flexible, soft, safe, and suitable for playing in kids’ clothing but still looking cool. For women, I DIG DENIM’s goal is to offer quality jeans which can finally make you feel like you found your favorite pants.
I DIG DENIM thinks that durable and comfortable denim is ready for anything - parties, vacations, and jumping on stones. Along with denim, the brand has a harmonic collection of other comfy clothes like sweaters, t-shirts, dresses, and jackets made with cotton, down and other materials.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options