Houdini is a progressive outdoor company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Together with an odd band of scientists, artists, designers, and adventurers, they push the boundaries of how outdoor clothing are made.
Houdini makes excellent outdoor and sportswear that is the stylish and highest quality. With this equipment, you can handle even the most demanding conditions.
Together with their customers, Houdini is recycling, renting, repairing, and reusing our way to a new, sustainable outdoor industry.
Houdini's work is fuelled by passion and therefore they take their mission seriously. They will never stop having fun. They will keep working to minimize the negative footprint, move beyond zero, and leave an entirely positive impact on the world.
Houdini’s goal is to change the game and have a fully circular system. Which means that they don’t extract any resources from nature. They lower all emissions and eliminate the concept of waste.
Combined with long-lasting quality and multifunctional garments, they can significantly reduce the overall impact of textiles.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options