Hannes Kettritz is a luxury clothing label based in Berlin, Germany.
Established in 2017, the brand focuses on high quality pieces while creating an interaction between purism and structure. Sourcing fabrics from Germany, Italy and France helps to assure the quality of the products is of the highest standard.
The collections are always merging elegance of the catwalk with a touch of casual sportiness.
Hannes Kettritz is putting an eye on sustainability by using up-cycled materials, taking care of short delivery ways between Berlin/Poland and supporting fairtrade.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options
e - 54 %
e - 33 %
e - 42 %
e - 43 %
e - 52 %
e - 26 %