Created in 2017 by Floriana Sandu, Gnana Studio was born by the desire to offer women conceptual, high quality pieces at a fair price and with a small environmental cost..
Every piece offer a love of life, femininity, simplicity, nature and it’s expressions.
We believe in respect and passion when it comes to our team, ateliers, collaborators, suppliers and mother Earth.
Therefore, we built a sustainable all local infrastructure, producing only by order, in small stocks or backorder.
100% of our products are manufactured in Romania in small ateliers or well established factories. Built on trust and friendship, our relationship with our partners is all about transparency.
Sustainability is the core of our work, a journey and adventure that we believe in and try to stay committed with every piece.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options