The brand was founded by the two longterm friends Thies Meyer and Stephan Sunder‐Plassmann. Based in Berlin, Frisur functions as the designers creative playground, built on their personal belief, drive and attitude.
TACTILE SENSE IS OUR BELIEF.
Most of our skin is constantly covered in garments. As fashion designers Meyer and Sunder-Plassmann believe in the responsibility to only offer the best tactile experience they can find. For this, they explore the sensual diversity of materials and choose their fabrics mindfully.
CURIOSITY IS OUR DRIVE.
They are driven by curiosity and the joy in creating. This is why Frisur will always think differently and inspire.
RESPECT IS OUR ATTITUDE.
Frisur is a personal project and therefore a reflection of the designers values – they treat their surroundings with respect by aiming for substantial quality.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options