The Romanian fashion room ETISHE believes in a world where beautiful design is created in a sustainable and ethical way, with a minimal negative impact on the environment or humanity.
ETISHE stands for Ethical Fashion. ETISHE's love for our planet changed the way they look at fashion. The founders couldn't find enough clothes that they would be proud to wear.
ETISHE's goal is to become a premium fashion brand. They want to find people who are united by the need for quality, durable clothing and who care for the environment.
ETISHE uses only natural, recycled, eco-friendly, and ethically produced fabrics. They are committed to transparency about who they work with and how. ETISHE pays an honest living wage to its employees regardless of race, gender, or religion.
The brand demands fair and ethical treatment for all people involved in its supply chain. ETISHE aims to produce desirable and beautiful sustainable clothing for women but at an affordable price.
ETISHE is developing a sustainable and profitable business model that allows them not only to sustain their business but also to sponsor environmental organizations and provide positive alternatives to fast fashion.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options