CORA BELLOTTO is a sustainable luxury womenswear brand based in Milan.
Our emphasis is on natural and organic fibers, zero-waste techniques and vintage fabric upcycling.
"WE MAKE YOUR CLOTHES" with greatest respect of the environment and the human beings.
Designer Cora Bellotto was born and raised in Milan, Italy. She graduated with a bachelor's degree in fashion and textile design from the Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti in Milan, and later completed a master's degree in fashion design from Milan's Domus Academy, with a full scholarship from Elle Italia.
Following graduation, she worked as a freelance designer with various Italian ready-to-wear brands including Cangiari and Capucci. As an independent designer, she has showcased in catwalks across Italy, Spain, Russia and China.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options