Catalina J is a Brussels based brand that creates limited edition collections designed to fit perfectly for each body, to sculpt the fabrics and tailor with special care for detail. The head designer of the brand, Catalina Jitaru, develops a refined construction of actual silhouette with elaborated crafted lines and her key inspiration comes from Couture sewing techniques.
The brand concept focuses around a strong and smart, yet wearable look which empowers women's personality and defines a contemporary individual aesthetic. A poetic yet minimalistic tone underlines the collections with simple but expressive structured shapes. Unique pieces channeling modernity and classic style unveils a new cool form of femininity and encourages the women to shape a taste for visionary minimalism.
Catalina J represents a thought-provoking spirit identified with clean, polished and comfortable silhouettes featuring unexpected soft-edge details.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options