Long sleeve coat in robe style/ kimono with side pockets and a matching fabric belt.
Portuguese blanket sleeves with metal buttons and lined inside.
Fabrics / composition: 100% wool - comfortable, very warm, exclusive and made in Portugal.
European Sizes: one size
Made in Portugal
*In this piece we use two very special and exclusive materials handmade in Portugal
THE PORTUGUESE BLANKET | A tradition of long centuries in the Alentejo. The blankets were initially used by the shepherds to protect themselves from the cold, the Alentejo blankets were becoming more and more special over time. Produced locally in the Alentejo blanket factory in Portugal since the 19th century.
THE MELTON | A portuguese ancestral fabric, totally made of wool.
Materials: Portugal, Spain, Greece
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options