Beflamboyant produces stylish vegan sneakers with Portuguese craftsmanship.
Beflamboyant comes from Galicia, Spain. The founders, Jorge and Tatiana, are not only friends of animals, but also passionate advocates of wildlife. They ask you to google “Galicia” to understand why.
Galicia is known to be a nature’s paradise, located on the Atlantic coast in the northwest corner of Spain. Its border neighbor in the south is Portugal, and Portuguese presence can be felt and seen all around Galicia.
Beflamboyant is proudly local, and Galicia is a great source of inspiration and motivation for the brand. Jorge and Tatiana want to highlight the roots of their brand in the Atlantic. Beflamboyant is designed by local experts in Galicia and manufactured in Portugal, where Beflamboyant’s factory is located.
Jorge and Tatiana did not have any experience from the fashion industry when they founded Beflamboyant but were full of enthusiasm and positive energy. Beflamboyant wants to learn and grow and at the same time provide people with the opportunity to make conscious choices. The brand wants to encourage everyone to act now for a better tomorrow.
Jorge and Tatiana ask you to buy Beflamboyant only when you truly need new sneakers. Their goal is to seriously change the consumption of fashion, which means recycling, reusing and thinking about which is necessary. If you have a real need for a new pair of sneakers, Beflamboyant allows you to choose from stylish designs made of high-quality ecological materials. Beflamboyant also guarantees production traceability and responsible supply chain.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options