Duda Micro ankle boot chelsea style with chunky lugged sole made with vegan leather Shop Online Duda Micro, the Chelsea-style ankle boot with chunky lug soles, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These timeless, classic boots have a statemented chunky sole with deep ridges, with welt stitching around the edge for reinforcement and to bring a bold, fashionable touch. The boots have a minimalist look with their monochromatic solid pattern. This simplicity is complemented by the elastic side panel that offers flexible fastening (with sewn edges for reinforcement) and a bootstrap to help to pull them on.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- These stylish boots will show off a smart and defined look, as their versatility allows them to pair fashionably with many urban clothes for endless occasions. With their flat-round toe shape and remarkably comfortable features, these shoes are perfect for all-day wear - both indoors and out - offering an all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in green and black
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Expanded Gum soles - durable, slip-resistant, lugged shape.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Elastic panel side made with elastane/spandex
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a colourless wax is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.