To make fashion more responsible we think it should come at no extra cost to the planet.
Our sustainable practices at Ashara are rooted in an appreciation for our planet, health and wellbeing.
At Ashara we provide a alternative to synthetic active wear where we believe in turning waste into something good instead of polluting our oceans and environment.
Our mission is to provide sustainable fashion that performs in the gym, yoga studio or on the run to the shops! We are committed to producing a collection that is ethically made, beautiful looking and at no extra cost to the planet or our skin.
Now you can look fabulous whilst saving the planet at the same time!
So join us now and be the difference!
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options