ARYS designs progressive pieces for all gender, combining the practical fabrics you need for an active lifestyle with futuristic and contemporary forms. Founded in 2014, ARYS has since won multiple awards and gained success in Japan. Their fusion of fashion and function has long been a big trend in Asia and now ARYS is bringing this trend to Europe.
Besides attaching importance to innovation and using materials that are made to last, ARYS highly values the ethical production of their garments. Therefore, Europe is a key factor in ARYS’ strategy: Everything is produced fairly and exclusively in the European Union.
ARYS collaborates only with Europe’s top-class manufacturers and suppliers to assure the highest quality standards and full ethical responsibility.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options