ARCELEVN was founded by their Creative Director Eetu Räisänen, who was born and raised in Helsinki.
The brand’s inspiration stems from his northern hometown and the spirit of the 70’s punk. ARCELEVN emphasizes the culture of Helsinki and its underground culture and pays attention to the special characters of the northern environment in its style and quality.
The Finnish nature offers seasonal circulation including six months of darkness and six months of light, that creates its own demands to the quality and multi-functionality of clothing.
The design of ARCELEVN is also inspired by punk bands’ self-made stage outfits from the past decades, that were later copied to be beneficial nuances by artists from rappers to rocker. Punk never dies!
ARCELEVN and its team search and pick the best European materials possible to produce their clothes. The brand is passionate and uncompromising towards quality. ARCELEVN’s commitment to high quality makes sure that their clothes will be long-lasting and look good for a long time.
ARCELEVN’s fashionable streetwear collection has attitude, graphic design, and current colors.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options