Antonia erre comes from Italy and offers minimalist style with a touch of Mediterranean spirit. The clothes are designed for women who appreciate a timeless style that can withstand the changing trends.
Antonia erre’s compact range includes sophisticated and luxuriously comfortable knitwear, including dresses, cardigans, shirts, shorts and trousers. In these clothes, you can move from the sofa to the office or a Saturday brunch in effortless style.
The lightweight knitwear is made mainly from eco-friendly lyocell. Lyocell’s good qualities include easy care: the clothes can be machine washed and often don’t need ironing.
The brand’s garments are produced ecologically and ethically in a family-owned factory in Benevento, Italy. The factory aims to reuse the surplus from production as much as possible. Because antonia erre believes in quality over quantity, the brand’s production batches are small.
Antonia erre wants to be more than just a clothing brand. Its aim is to bring together women who share not only a similar taste in clothes, but have something else in common. The brand is inspired by strong, independent women who embrace culture and innovation, self-respect and self-acceptance, as well as sustainable values.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options