The world needs pioneers: people willing to try something new, break new ground, set out on new paths.
When it comes to creating a brand of clothing that reflects traditional values, employs time-honoured skills and uses only the finest natural materials they know that they are taking on a big challenge.
That’s why they've paid such close attention to sourcing from only the best providers of tailored clothing with care in every stitch and love in every seam. As craftspeople themselves they respect the quality of strong design and applied labour.
The result is a range of unique clothing items that draw on the past to create new and meaningful garments and accessories that you will be proud to possess and wear.
This is clothing for creative pioneers: individuals who stretch themselves, their boundaries and their horizons. These are clothes for people who are cut from a different cloth.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options