The Pressio RE half tight mid-rise is designed to help power you through your (run or workout) by reducing muscle oscillation for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and help in protecting you against overuse injuries. This 36-gauge knit offers optimal support and zero sheerness. Developed with our EcoPower CK-R, a powerful fabric that features an industry-leading 36-gauge circular knit technology for optimal power, comfort and stretch. It has been constructed with a precise power profile and high filament for enhanced moisture management. It uses GRS certified yarns, originally fabric offcuts and other pre-consumer waste products upcycled and re-engineered into this world-leading fabrication. Active seams will move with your body and enable restriction-free workouts. Figure flattering design that you can wear all day knowing your quadriceps are supported and recuperating for your next workout.
- EcoPower CK-R Fabric has been engineered specially for the demands of high-performance sport with the perfect equilibrium of power, weight and stretch.
- Exact power proﬁles are meet in key muscle groups to enhance muscle support, for less soreness and muscle protection.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional ﬁt, support, recovery and multi-directional power.
- High ﬁlament nylon yarns for enhanced moisture management, fabric durability and comfort.
- EcoPower CK-R developed using a High Filmanet Recycled Nylon yarns upcycled from pre-consumer offcuts. GRS Certiﬁed.
- High 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and no sheerness guarantee.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than ﬂatlock with more stretch.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure ﬁt.
- Internal key pocket.
EcoPower CK-R has been built from scratch, targeting the exact parameters of power, weight, and comfort to achieve true muscle holding ability while maintaining extreme comfort and performance. This has been achieved through decades of knowledge of our fabric engineers and utilising thousands of different measurements/yarn tensions to ensure the exact speciﬁcations are met. We utilise a unique circular knit structure for equal four-way stretch and high-gauge for zero sheerness. This supports and lifts your body for a ﬂattering ﬁt. A high ﬁlament recycled nylon ﬁbre is used - upcycled from fabric offcuts and other pre-consumer waste and re-engineered into this world-leading fabrication. Durability and power are enhanced by using Lycra® elastomeric ﬁbre’s for extra support, stretch and comfort. Bluesign® approved dying.
Active seam - Seamless bonding and fusing technology. Elimination of seams for greater comfort and durability.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry