Pressio’s EcoLite Run Jacket has been developed utilizing EcoDura Stretch lightweight fabric; this fabric is designed to protect you from the elements while allowing exceptional moisture management. This world-ﬁrst fabric starts with two special polyester ﬁlaments, PTT and PET, twisted and drawn into a bio-ﬁbre with a helix structure that generates perfect elastic stretch properties with greater vapor control without the need for elastane ﬁbres, for enhanced life, greater durability and performance. The back ventilation panel will further enhance breathability, so you stay dry and 360-degree reﬂectivity so you can be seen from all angles. The fabric utilizes 70% recycled high ﬁlament polyester and 30% K9 Polyester yarn with extra stretch and biodegradable properties. The perfect combination of science, function, and true certiﬁed sustainability.
- 70% GRS certiﬁed Polyester yarns.
- 30% PTT Stretch Polyester yarns with Biodegrabale properties.
- GRS certiﬁed yarns and bluesign® approved dyehouse.
Bluesign® Approved fabric mill and dyehouse. Constructed in a fully audited facility utilizing 70% Solar Power.
High ﬁlament yarns for moisture control, so you stay warm and dry.
WR coating for protection against light rain.
Size & Fit
- The model's height is 178 cm (5’10’’) and is wearing size medium.
- This is a fitted jacket, we recommend sizing up for a more generous fit.
- EcoDura Stretch - lightweight, breathable fabrication that will move with you when you run.
- High Gauge woven structure for blocking out the wind while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- High reﬂective trims for 360-degree visibility in the dark.
- Bonded Hems, Seams for comfort and low proﬁle design.
- Bonded chest pocket and front zips with Semi-Lock zippers.
- Adjustable drawcord on hems and hood